InvestHK Seminar “Opportunities for Foreign Investment in China: Policies of Comprehensive Deepening Reform and New High-Standard Opening-up in China ”
To further strengthen its attractiveness to foreign investors, the Mainland has been building a more transparent business environment and facilitating trade and investment through introducing various policies and initiatives recently. How will these impact on your business and how can you leverage all the emerging opportunities?
Invest Hong Kong, the HKSAR Government Department responsible for promoting the city as the two-way platform for foreign enterprises to tap into the Mainland market as well for Mainland enterprises to go global, would like to invite you to an investment seminar on “Opportunities for Foreign Investment in China: Policies of Comprehensive Deepening Reform and new High-Standard Opening-up in China” to be held on 14 October 2022 (Friday). You could get a first-hand update from senior Mainland officials on the latest foreign investment policy and business environment in the Mainland.
Date: 14 October 2022 (Friday)
Time: 11:00am – 12:00noon
- Major reforms in key fields and sectors
- Optimizing the business environment to facilitate foreign investment
- Trends and latest development of foreign investment
- Opportunities arising from the latest round of market opening-up
- Mr. Stephen PHILLIPS, Director-General of Investment Promotion, Invest Hong Kong, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Mr. JIANG Yi, Deputy Director-General of Department of Comprehensive System Reform, National Development and Reform Commission, the People’s Republic of China
- Ms. MENG Huating, Deputy Director-General of Department of Foreign Investment Administration, Ministry of Commerce, the People’s Republic of China o Triumph
There were simultaneous interpretation in English and Putonghua.